HP Indigo 15K/15K HD Digital Press
The new HP Indigo 15K/15K HD Digital Press delivers on time, each time, no matter the demand. There’s only one press you need to unleash the power of “yes”. Leveraging the groundbreaking technology of the world’s bestselling B2 digital press, the “Yes Press” is the next generation of the renowned, market-winner.
- All-powerful. All-purpose. All jobs.
- Do it all with a single press; from general commercial print applications and high end photo printing to folding cartons, secure documents, gaming and more.
- Widest substrate range in the industry. 70-600 micron media. Virtually endless substrate types (uncoated, black and colored, synthetics, metalized and more).
- Flexibility in switching between and integrating substrates seamlessly even within a single job.
- 7 ink stations with unlimited color combinations, featuring 14 application-specific inks and unlimited spot colors.
- High impact through high-quality
- Beyond-offset quality with HD imaging option; variety of print quality modes.
- FM Screen for the sharpest, smoothest prints possible, eliminating moiré effects altogether, for detailed images or photos, halftone text and more. Available on HD presses.
- Superior capabilities for small solid text and fine lines.
- Achieve perfect color across Indigo presses, sites, and between Indigo and offset – day in and day out.
- Maximize total uptime
- Leverage state-of-the-art machine learning, and sophisticated algorithms to boost productivity. Increase press availability through automated processes including automatic color calibration.
- Automatic detection of print quality defects, and immediate reprint while diverting defected sheets to scrap.
- Non-stop feeding technology with the digital flexibility of five input sources for true continuous digital printing.
- Proactive press care predicts potential downtime before it happens and alerts the operator to prevent it from occurring.