HP Indigo 7K Digital Press
The HP Indigo 7K Digital Press enables endless applications and customer satisfaction, with the widest range of media and over 20 specialty inks. Simplify production with smart, automated tools while printing offset-matching quality and high volumes day in, day out with this truly robust press.
- Step up to endless applications and opportunities
- Expand into new business opportunities with the widest substrate range in the industry from black and colored media to metalized substrates and synthetics.
- Deliver premium applications on thick media up to 550 microns.
- Access millions of color combinations and 97% of the color gamut with seven ink stations and unlimited spot colors. Stand out with over 20 specialty inks like silver, invisible yellow, scratch off, fluorescents, and many more.
- Enter high-value markets like security, heat transfer, and photo printing with specialty inks and unique substrates.
- Simple, smart production
- Increase productivity by using Enhanced Productivity Mode (EPM) and automated EPM decision tools on your cloud integrated DFE.
- Print continuously and easily with automatic print queue optimization and a press that lets you print and proof in parallel.
- Increase press availability and keep production moving with automatic detection of print-quality defects.
- Easily match colors across HP Indigo presses, sites, and between HP Indigo and offset with automatic color calibration algorithms.
- Build your future on the best quality
- HP Indigo image quality with the look and feel of offset.
- Run high volumes day in and day out—and for years to come—with this press’s robust build and high duty cycle up to 5 million pages per month.
- Keep your press in top condition by identifying technical issues before they occur thanks to machine learning algorithms.