HP Indigo 35K Digital Press
Build a high-growth, profitable business by capturing a share of the growing need for shortrun jobs, delivered in fast turnaround time and enhanced with high-value features, including brand protection and mass customization, all while saving time and waste.
- Optimize production efficiency by shifting to a digital mindset
- Meet very short turnaround times with a B2 format ideal for short runs— saving half the converting waste and cost compared to B1.
- Easily transition from one job to the next with drawers, pallet feeder, and proof-while-you-print capabilities.
- Significantly reduce setup with fastest time-to-color enabled by the HP Indigo Spot Master automated color-matching process.
- An end-to-end approach with inline priming, fully coupled coater, and the HP PrintOSX workflow ecosystem.
- Own the high-value market with wide application range
- Expand your offering with off-theshelf boards, from paperboards, through metalized and synthetics media, to high-end colored substrates.
- Add value with high-accuracy spot varnish decorations with the TRESU iCoat II,5 optimized to work inline with this press.
- Expand into digital rigid box applications with lightweight media ranging from 150 microns.
- Offer value added packages with multi-layered brand protection solutions and unique designs by HP SmartStream Mosaic and HP SmartStream Collage.
- Deliver on the highest quality to meet premium brands’ requirements
- Achieve up to 97% PANTONE® gamut on press using CMYK, OVG, and spot colors.
- Get interchangeable offset quality— with thin layers—with HP Indigo Liquid Electrophotography (LEP) Technology.
- Produce even smoother color tints, more detailed small image, and finer small/micro text with the HD Imaging System.
- Offer confidence in color performance with the automated tools and reporting system. Easily reach and maintain color to ensure that every box is the same, wherever and whenever printed.