HP Latex Industrial Series
Affordable superwide HP Latex printing
Up to 3.2 m (126 in) roll width
Indoor high quality: 45 m²/hr (480 ft²/hr)
Robust roll-to-roll design
Roll handling up to 160 kg (350 lb)
Print resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
HP 881 5-liter Latex Ink Cartridges
Internal print server and Printer status beacon
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Printer: 574 x 138 x 167 cm (228 x 54 x 66 in)
Shipping: 586 x 181 x 191 cm (231 x 71 x 75 in)
2690 lb (1220 kg)
Print speed and power consumption
8 kW (typical) – high-quality indoor mode (6-pass),
10 kW (typical) – outdoor mode (3-pass)
Feature and benefit:
- HP Latex Technology delivers all the certifications that matter to your operators, your business, and the environment. Using water-based inks eliminates exposure to inks with hazard warning labels and high solvent concentrations, and simplifies ventilation, storage, and transportation requirements. HP Latex Inks enable more differentiation—odorless prints go where solvent and UV can’t.
- Get the color and quality you expect with innovative HP technology including OMAS, embedded spectrophotometer.
- Automatically print double-sided backlit applications with the optional doublesided day night kit.
- Cut risk, eliminate delays—prints are dry and scratch resistant immediately after printing.
- Maintain quality print after print—with 1200 dpi HP Thermal Inkjet printheads and auto nozzle replacement.
- Get quality results over the life of the printer with timely, routine HP Print Care preventive maintenance.